1. To provide a warm, nurturing environment that encourages the development of the "whole child."
2. To provide strong early childhood learning experiences in phonics, writing, science, social studies, arithmetic, art and music to foster the intellectual development.
3. To encourage social development by providing opportunities for sharing, taking turns, making friends, resolving conflicts, solving problems, helping others, recognizing and accepting others, cooperating on projects and building self-esteem.
4. To encourage emotional development through verbal expressions of thought and feelings, experiencing rules and limits, experiencing kindness, justice and empathy and recognizing and accepting emotions in others. To develop a respect for individuals.
5. To stimulate the physical development of large motor skills through outdoor and indoor games and activities, as well as fine motor development through the use of writing tools, manipulative toys, blocks and puzzles, and other small objects.
6. To create an environment that encourages creativity by offering many kinds of materials and frequent experiences in music, art, drama, literature and oral speech skills.
7. To foster the development of language through stories, puppetry, music, secondary languages, science materials, dramas, housekeeping corner and critical thinking.
8. To provide excellent communication tools that will keep parents up to date on the progress their students overall development.
9. Meeting the highest standards of a clean and safe environment.